- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Cocoon is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
You'll also need:
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
Cocoon is also compatible with
Versions of Cocoon
|Cocoon 1.19 03/09/12||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
For technical reasons, the download link will take you to the Cocoon website where you can sign up for an account and download the add-on.
Review last updated: 10/09/12
- Seems very effective
- Create temporary email addresses
- Makes use of Private Browsing
- Hijacks start page, search engines, etc.
- Can cause problems after uninstalling
"COCOON - real user review"
Like, like, like. At first I misunderstood this program, and thought it was another search engine purporting to be private .. alas, when I deleted all of my other "privacy" FireFox ad-ons, mostly to get rid of redundancies ... poof, I got it - this is something of which, well, is like a cocoon. You create an account, later log-into account (1.5 nano seconds later) and, you, the user, are now enveloped in a blanket, yes again, ($$$#1#$$$), of protection. Okay, I am testing this, through a layman's efforts; running CCleaner after using it, to see what CC records as on my computer - of course I do a system cache dump, too - it seems that some cache gets through, not much, but some ... the numbers are consistant, however, leading me to believe that it's from ($$$#1#$$$). But, I am not sure.
- After I psychologically wrapped my brain arounds it easy to understand concept, I am not using this, and only this, for internet protection.
- No Cache preferences; I prefer for Cocoon to not remember anything; what's the point, I hate history, and &quot;junk.&quot; Alas, I am searching for cache options. Cannot find. So far, so good. Have yet to use mailslots, but will soon.
- 08 Apr 2012